Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fan Expo 2010 Preparations & New Look!

Finally implemented those changes I said I'd be making, as I've been nagged into posting again. Unfortunately, my photography booth was taken down months ago, and my Camera hasn't worked properly since Anime North (that was in May!). For these reasons, I felt there was no point in continuing this blog. However, public demand on Xbox Live has convinced me to start it up again. And so that's exactly what I'm doing.

Anyway, FanExpo 2010 starts on Friday, and I'm trying to fix the camera so I'll have some pictures to talk about. I'll be going as a Union Officer from Gundam 00, the same costume I used at Anime North (I really like this one). But because I feel there's always room for improvement, I've worked up some props to take with me. Here's one for your enjoyment.


It's designed to be some kind of Union public service announcement/propaganda article. I'll probably hand some of them out (in hopes of people taking pictures of me).

Anyway, if you're going to FanExpo 2010, let me know with a comment! You may see me there!



Oh, and you Xbox Live guys will have to keep nagging at me to post, it helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment