Monday, June 1, 2009

"Eins" Photoshoot

Notice how every time I don't post for a while, I come back with something awesome? I wonder why that could be? A "don't unsubscribe, I'm still here" bribe, perhaps? Nah, not really.


And so, without further ado, I bring you another Photoshoot!

Throne Eins MSIA

To view the complete set, click here.


This is The GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins from Season 1 of Gundam 00. As the personal Mobile Suit of Johann Trinity, It's the lead machine used by the Throne Meisters. It's also one of my favourite Mobile Suits, and the first 00 MSIA in my collection (These things are hard to find here, I'm looking for the Exia next). This figure has an interesting backstory, because it was purchased in a bookstore in Amsterdam, of all places. So basically it was designed in Japan, made in China, purchased in The Netherlands, and brought back to Canada. That's a journey across three continents and an ocean!

This is a bit of an ongoing story/photoshoot, as there are some parts on this particular figure that need minor modifications. Once those are done I'll come back to it, so expect to see more weapons, equipment, and poses at a later date!

1 comment:

  1. So sexy...(POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING)it's a shame what happened to it in the end.And only you would go to Amsterdam(infamous for a certain recreational drug) and bring back a Gundam figurine, lol.Anyway good photo update ftw!

    ReplyDelete