Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No news is good news?

I have to ask, are you guys even reading this blog? Because it's gotten kind of lonely in here, what with nobody commenting. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE!? HELLOOOOO! ANSWER ME! GIVE ME A SIGN HERE!


And now that the echoes have finished rebounding through the the vast, empty, expanses of my blogging universe, we come to today's "news". Which is that my Xbox has now been repaired! Huzzah!! After three days of sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing, not even Gunpla, this is the only thing really worth talking about right now. Yes, A Real Pity; alias Jern, is back!

See you all on Halo 3, hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I would post more, but I can't stand the way you sign in on this site. Anyway, good to know you'll be back on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can leave set your profile to be remembered from the sign in page. It makes it a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete