Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HG Gundam SEED 1/144 Lunamaria Hawke's Gunner Zaku Warrior: Part 1

You'll have to forgive me for my sluggish posting, but I suffer from a mental condition called laziness. Anyway, I've thought about starting work on what I call "The Lunazaku" (or "The Luna Zaku"). It's the Gundam SEED Destiny version of the ZAKU II, painted in Lunamaria Hawke's personal colours (which is basically Char Aznable's "Red Comet" colour scheme, and therefore awesome). This is a High Grade series model kit, which means a multi coloured mold, moveable joints, and interchangeable weapons.


That's what it looks like.  Forgive the poor scan quality.

I'm sure you've noticed that it's a bit... plain looking.  I'll probably add some Gunpla decals later on.


Studio
My Gunpla studio

This is where I do most of my modelmaking.  Obviously I don't have a lot of room, so it can get interesting in a hurry.


Lunazaku Sprues
The plastic sprues

There are six sprues all together.  1 Salmon, 1 Dark Grey (Black), 1 Blue-Grey, 1 Multi-coloured, and 2 Joint & Connector (only one is shown here).

You may have noticed another sprue in the background, underneath the Salmon one.  This is from another kit, the 1/144 HG Xist Elwes' Mobile CGue.  The red hand in the top left is from this kit as well.  I'll be talking about Xist's CGue at a later date.

Also visible in the picture (at right, under the Lunazaku box) is the box for Miguel Aiman's "DEFRÖCK" GINN, which I have not begun to work on as of yet.


And that concludes today's post.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment