Friday, July 3, 2009

Canada Day - 2 Days Late!

I meant to post this on the first of July, which was Canada Day, but the internet on my computer has been stupid lately.  Anyway, this (now past) July 1st marks Canada's 142nd Birthday.  143 years.  That's more than five!

Usually it's hot, humid, and sunny on Canada Day, but this year the weather was cool and, even more bizarrely, rainy!  This is  a very unusual year.


On a slightly less "Canada Day" note, I'm currently working on a ZAFT officer's uniform from Gundam SEED.  This was originally for the final project of my Drama Course, a monologue as the character Rau Le Creuset.  If you're not familiar with the name, he's one of my favourite gundam villains (although he's portrayed more as a tragic figure, who just happens to be a psycho).

Once I get the uniform done, I'll try to get some pictures up, and maybe even a recording of the performance.


That's it for today.  For those of you living in the US, I wish you a good day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. A psychotic villain?You're perfect for the role.But why didn't you pick Ali-al Saachez(How bad did I fail at the spelling?)as your project?You've already memorized the lines.Again good job with the mini-history lesson and update!

    ReplyDelete