Saturday, July 11, 2009

Danny Choo - The Master Has Taken Notice

Well, It's very late (or early?) here, and I was sorting through my e-mail when I noticed a message stating that Danny Choo has added my Flickr profile as a contact. It was a month old. While I must apologize to him for my lack of vigilance, I am extremely grateful for this, as it is the first step in my GRAND PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!


In case you're not familiar with him (and here I'm going to assume that you've been living under the proverbial rock, or in some cases, a very real, extremely grimy rock) , I shall enlighten you.

He runs the site dannychoo.com, a massive collection of photos (and such) of figurines, life in Japan, and all that good stuff. While I'm sorry to say that I've never signed up, I'm a fan of his work, especially the mecha stuff, like this article, which deals with Armored Core.


So here and now I'm making two vows: (1) To join dannychoo.com some time in the near future, and (2) to check my email and update this site every Saturday (unless I can't physically get to a computer).





In other news (if it can be called that) I have now finished Code Geass (both Lelouch of The Rebellion & R2). I'm surprised to say that I almost felt some kind of emotion at the end (something sort of... nice, compared to my usual blindingly zealous rage). But I'm not going to spoil the ending for you, you'll have to see it for yourselves, if you haven't already.

It's definitely going on the list of my favourite Sci-Fi Anime series. And Lelouch is now going somewhere high up on my "List of Bad-assery", with Grahame Aker, Char Aznable, Alex Row, and all the others (Boba Fett's on there too, even though he's not an Anime character).



(My, I do use parenthesis a lot when I talk, don't I?) (I do.) (It's a bad habit.)


(I'll stop now.)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it spelled Graham Akre, of course it could just be the translations but...yeah.And You know I can't forgive you if you spelled it wrong.Anyway great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's Graham Aker. Don't ask why, I just looked it up.

    ReplyDelete