Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cleaning Up My Act - I know, it's a bad joke.

Well, contrary to popular belief, the last few days have been busy for me.  I was going to take some photos of a few of the other Action Figures in my collection, only to discover that almost all of the weapons from my various Star Wars figures are missing.  My "Nerd Rage" was swift and terrible.  In the end I came to the conclusion that what I really needed was a new place to put stuff, to keep away dust and make my collection more easily accessible.  Enter the convenient storage shelves, stage left.  These shelves are in the same room as my Xbox, so I can dust stuff whilst playing, if need be.  The only problem is that I have to share that room with everyone, hence the Photo Albums and stuff....

The shelves, mostly empty.  And yes, that is a MJOLNIR MK-VI helmet on top.

I had to keep the helmet up there, or else it would have fallen prey to the dreaded "costume bin".  And before you say it (or think it), I'm not one of those guys who go around making all the weapons and boots and such.  They are talented individuals.  I am not.  I choose to have a life, limited though it may be.  If you want to make your own set of cardboard Recon armour, you go right ahead, I've got nothing against you (however, there are some people who hate talented individuals).


What with all this organization, and with Toronto FanExpo '09 looming on the horizon, I haven't got much time to be taking pictures, however, I'll try get some more shots of the Throne Eins MSIA uploaded to my Flickr within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment