Saturday, September 5, 2009

Look, a Picture! Just One, But it's a Start!

Well, I've been out of contact for the last little while, owing to the fact that I was at Toronto FanExpo '09 last weekend. Then came an airshow, a trip to the beach, and so on....

Anyway, instead of covering each one , I'm going to do a big "End of the Summer Break" post, covering both FanExpo and the airshow (in brief). The trip to the beach isn't really worth covering on this kind of blog.

You should expect to see this stuff very soon. I go back to school on Tuesday, so that leaves me just two days. If I don't get it done in that time I shall be very disappointed with myself.

And just to prove that I really do have pictures....


1 comment:

  1. Ah FanExpo. It was fun, but tiring...
    I cosplayed...but due to the fact of what I was cosplaying as...I not saying what...
    Be waiting on your photos of FanExpo

    ReplyDelete