Thursday, September 24, 2009

It had to be done....

Well, part one of my "Stave Off Boredom" project is now complete. I now possess a YouTube account! Truth be told, I've never been that big a fan of YouTube. It's full of charlatans who want nothing more than to watch videos of other people injuring themselves in stupid ways (yes, I admit that's a stereotype, but it's largely true). However, there are also some very talented and/or insightful YouTube users. So I figured that I had to put aside my distaste and join.

And, being me, I couldn't help but upload a video of my own. Just something simple, for now. A little "AMV" I came up with.

[EDIT] I have since taken the AMV down, because I was unhappy with the quality.[EDIT]

Visit my channel here.

Of course, there's more to come. Part two is something I've been planning for a while, and should be up within the month (barring unforeseen problems).

No comments:

Post a Comment